And that is love...

Posted by Mithila

I wanna shed away my lonliness;



Cant u just colour my small world?


I wont ask u for anything,


Cant u just give me that one thing?






If u think i'll snatch your wealth, i wont;


If u think i want promises, i dont;


If u think who will take care, yes i will;


If u think who will fulfill dreams, oh i will.






We will be together, our words will rhyme;


I will love you till the end of time.


Mysterious, no doubt though it sounds;


My patience now knows no bounds.






I am loosing control on this heart,


Only u can put life inthis work of art.


Someone within me, aloud it cried;


Oh! i thought my soul had died.






Why can't u just let it happen?


Enter my heart, slowly unshaken.


Don't let me see you down ever,


My love for you will last forever.






All your wounds, i will heal;


All your goods, i will deal;


When you find around shadows few,


I'll always be there for you.






Try to look at me once,


I'm lost in you.


When you go far away,


Who am i without you?

1 comments:

  1. BATTLE FOR FLESH

    oh ! love is always like that !

Post a Comment