The Difference !!!

Posted by Mithila

When he was with me,

I blossomed like a flower.

Clouds poured all rains on my palms,

Countless stars fell in my lap.

I found pleasure in pain,

Happiness was the only gain.

Smile never faded from my lips,

On them when i felt his fingertips.

Music flew in air,

Greenary spread everywhere.

Never did nature seem so lovely,

His presence made me that lively.

The winds were chill,

The world came to a still.

Love is pure love is divine,

Deeper than ocean sweeter than wine.

************************************

When he was far from me,

Autumn came flowers fell away.

Earth was now a deserted land.

Stars vanished in the sand.

Birds stopped singing,

As my days turned blue.

I lost solace of mind,

When distances between us grew.

Music got shattered,

Dreams were battered.

Vanity also took its chance,

When nature was lost in a gloomy trance.

I cud'nt leave this world,

Coz he was my world.

Love is pure love is divine,

But this time nothing was mine.

*************************************

1 comments:

  1. Maitrik Jani

    Vaah yr...... Ur poem is really something.....
    I like it dear.....

    Mykee...(Zedge)

Post a Comment