The Everlasting Dream...

Posted by Mithila

“Let the day destroy the night and the night destroy the day”… that’s the way they do it!!!


          Last night I dreamt of him. Like an angel from the skies, he came to me when I was in deep sleep. He gently kissed my eyes and flew away. I wish for his one sight a t every falling star. He is my moonlight, he is my sunshine. My day begins with him and night ends with him. His very presence is enough to distract me from any treasure of the world. His fragrance is the strongest magnet of universe that spreads its field in all directions. His voice can bring me to life. His touch can save my soul. I am a mad lover on the verge of insanity.

          As the sky becomes filled with stars, the streetlights go dim, the traffic slows down to zero, in midst of that darkest night and silence of a sleeping child I could feel his heartbeats. The air was becoming heavy and toxic with his breath. He neared me and I closed my eyes. I could feel his touch. His fingers rolling over my cheeks and his lips touching mine. We were deeply lost in the ocean of love.

          All of a sudden I heard a large shrill sound and parted my eyelashes. The alarm in my mobile had rung aloud and vibrated everything as if a tsunami had occurred. I woke up with my eyes wide open to find myself all alone in my room.


*The question for one million dollars is- “Who was he, in my dream???” (at least I should know)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous

    i think he is your dreamboy

    lekin koi jaruri nahi ki real life me bo aa hi jaye

  1. Siddharth

    ah!! chor...chor...

Post a Comment